What we are looking for
Developers, software engineers for
- Further development, maintenance of WAA engine.
- Finalizing development of desktop editor,
- porting of all above to different platforms,
- support/implementation WAA with development studios
- product development and implementation of harvester 2.0 (audio plugin/standalone software)
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Ability to read and refactor existing code
- Knowledge of C#, Lua
- Experience with debugging and optimization
- Hands-on experience with game engines Unity or Unreal
- Has been on a team who has shipped at least 1 product in the past
- Good comprehension of complex systems, independent and motivated work attitude
Additional skills that may help:
- Communication skills, principles of working in an agile team (scrum)
- capable of working on/with documentations
- some understanding of UI+UX and GUI development
- basic know-how about server infrastructure and administration
- general knowledge of audio processing and tools like SoX, ffmpeg,
- basic DAW knowledge, MIDI, plugins…
What we offer
- Service contracts, freelancer jobs, part time/full time employment
- An interesting, interdisciplinary startup company in the multimedia/game business
- Nice coop partners
- A multinational team
Does that make you curious?
Do not hesitate to drop us an email: jobs[at]adaptive.audio.
We would love to see you join our motivated team in one of the most exciting industries of our time.